A Randomized Double-Blind Parallel Study of Rabeprazole Extended-Release 50 mg Versus Esomeprazole 40 mg for Healing and Symptomatic Relief of Mild to Moderate Erosive Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rabeprazole (Primary) ; Esomeprazole
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc; Eisai Medical Research
- 20 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2008 New trial record.