A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multi-center, parallel group study to assess the efficacy of vardenafil in the treatment of subjects with symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Vardenafil (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 29 Aug 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register; DRKS00004050).
- 12 Jul 2011 New source added and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database, EudraCT2005-002796-32).
- 01 Jun 2008 Results have been published in European Urology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History