A multi-center, open-label study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of a consecutive treatment regimen of clobetasol propionate 0.05 percent spray, followed by calcitriol ointment 3microg/g, in the management of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Calcitriol; Clobetasol
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Galderma
- 01 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Dec 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2008 New trial record.