Phase IIb/III Randomized, Double-blind Trial of BIBW 2992 Plus Best Supportive Care (BSC) Versus Placebo Plus BSC in Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Patients Failing Erlotinib or Gefitinib (LUX-Lung 1)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUX-Lung-1
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jul 2011 Quality-of-life and symptom analysis presented at the 14th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 11 Feb 2011 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record 9861).
- 09 Dec 2010 Results of a subgroup analysis in patients most likely to have EGFR mutations (n=385), presented at the Chicago Multidisciplinary Symposium in Thoracic oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History