A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, clinical trial designed to assess the safety of ciclesonide, applied as a nasal spray at three dose levels, 200 microg, 100 microg or 25 microg once daily for six weeks, in the treatment of perennial allergic rhinitis (PAR) in pediatric patients 2-5 years of age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclesonide (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors ALTANA Pharma; AstraZeneca
- 05 May 2008 New trial record.