Investigation of potential additive inhibitory effects on HPA [hypothalamic pituitary adrenal]-axis of ciclesonide nasal spray when administered concomitantly with orally inhaled beclomethasone dipropionate [beclomethasone] (HFA [hydrofluoroalkane] -BDP) in patients (18-60 years) with perennial allergic rhinitis (PAR)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclesonide (Primary) ; Beclometasone
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors ALTANA Pharma
- 04 May 2012 Company (Takeda Global Research and Development Center, Inc) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2008 New trial record.