A Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Dose-Response Study for Evaluation of Safety and Efficacy of Immunotherapy With a Cocktail of Recombinant Major Allergens of Timothy Grass Pollen (Phleum Pratense) Adsorbed to Aluminium Hydroxide in Patients With IgE-Mediated Allergic Rhinitis/Rhinoconjunctivitis With or Without Bronchial Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic conjunctivitis; Allergic rhinitis; Grass pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ADRET
- 15 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 May 2008 New trial record.