Randomized, Double-Blind Trial of MP29-02 Nasal Spray Compared to Placebo, Astelin Nasal Spray, and Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray in the Treatment of Patients With Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azelastine/fluticasone-propionate (Primary) ; Azelastine; Fluticasone propionate
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis; Tree pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Meda Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Mar 2017 Results of a post hoc analysis presented at the 2017 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 20 May 2015 Pooled analysis (efficacy in patients with concomittant asthma) results presented at the 111th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 04 Mar 2014 Results presented at the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History