A randomized, placebo-controlled trial of the dopamine-b-hydroxylase (DBH) inhibitor, nepicastat, for the treatment of PTSD in OIF/OEF veterans.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nepicastat (Primary)
- Indications Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 May 2013 Biotie is evaluating data from this study in further detail and will then decide on next steps with nepicastat in PTSD, according to a company media release.
- 27 Dec 2012 Results have been reported in a Biotie Therapeutics media release.
- 27 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed based on information reported in a BioTie Therapies media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History