Phase 1b Trial Evaluating the Safety of Volociximab in Combination With Carboplatin, Paclitaxel, and Bevacizumab in Subjects With Previously Untreated Stage IIIB/IV Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Volociximab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Apr 2012 Actual patient number 7 added, company added as trial sponsor and additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2012 Actual end date Oct 2008 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Jan 2008 to Apr 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.