An Open-Label, Phase I Trial of Intravenous ASA404 [DMXAA] Administered in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin in Japanese Patients With NSCLC.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Paclitaxel; Vadimezan
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Sep 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 12 to 15 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.