Evaluation of Ranolazine on Skeletal Muscle Endpoints During Exercise In Subjects With Chronic Angina and Peripheral Arterial Disease.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ranolazine (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Peripheral arterial disorders
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 21 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2009 to 1 Jun 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2008 New trial record.