Primary Treatment of Macroglobulinemic Lymphoma With 2CdA [cladribine], Cyclophosphamide and Rituximab.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cladribine (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 08 Sep 2015 Planned primary end date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Jul 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.