A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled efficacy study comparing 4 weeks of treatment with esomeprazole 20 mg qd to placebo qd in patients with heartburn and sleep disturbances associated with gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Heartburn; Sleep disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 28 Apr 2010 Results published in Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 04 Jun 2009 Results presented at Digestive Disease Week 2009.
- 02 Jun 2009 Primary endpoint 'Resolution of night time heartburn' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History