Open-label continuation treatment study with levodopa - carbidopa intestinal gel in subjects with advanced Parkinson's disease and severe motor-fluctuations who have exhibited a persistent and positive effect to treatment in previous studies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa/carbidopa (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 29 Apr 2016 Primary endpoint changed from 'continued access to LCIG treatment' to 'Adverse Events', hence trial focus changed from TU to AR
- 09 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Sep 2020, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Sep 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.