An open-label, multicenter, extension study to evaluate the safety and tolerability of natalizumab following re-initiation of dosing in multiple sclerosis subjects who have completed study C-1801, C-1802, or C-1803 and a dosing suspension safety evaluation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Natalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biogen Idec
- 02 Feb 2010 Actual number of patients (404) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2008 New trial record.