A Randomized, Controlled, Open Label Study of the Safety and Efficacy of a Topical Gentamicin Collagen Sponge Combined With An Antibiotic Compared to Antibiotic Therapy Alone in Diabetic Patients With Moderately Infected Foot Ulcers.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Gentamicin (Primary) ; Levofloxacin; Levofloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Diabetic foot ulcer; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Innocoll
- 13 Jul 2010 Results reported in an Innocoll media release.
- 13 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to an Innocoll media release.
- 13 Jul 2010 Primary endpoint 'Clinical cure rate' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History