A multicenter, open-label, 2-stage, phase II study of single-agent obatoclax mesylate administered for three consecutive days every 2 weeks to older patients with previously untreated acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Obatoclax (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gemin X Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 May 2008 New trial record.