A Double-Blind, Parallel, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Single and Repeat Dose Escalation First Time in Human Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of GSK1265744 in Healthy Male and Female Subjects and Subjects Infected With HIV.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Cabotegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Sep 2013 Results published in HIV Clinical Trials.
- 09 Oct 2009 Trial phase changed from I/II to I as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Sep 2009 Results were reported at the 49th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History