Randomized Phase II Trial, Comparing Standard of Care Chemotherapy (Pemetrexed or Docetaxel) Plus Erlotinib to Standard of Care Chemotherapy (Pemetrexed or Docetaxel) Alone in EGFR TKI-Responsive Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 May 2013 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-duration' has not been met.
- 31 May 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History