Efficacy and safety of COL-101 for the treatment of blepharitis in patients with facial rosacea.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Doxycycline hyclate (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Blepharitis; Rosacea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CollaGenex Pharmaceuticals; Galderma
- 02 Oct 2009 Galderma added instead of CollaGenex Pharmaceuticals as CollaGenex Pharmaceuticals was taken over by Galderma.
- 26 Aug 2009 Actual patient number (80) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.