A Randomized, Double-blind Comparison of Oral Aprepitant Alone Versus Oral Aprepitant and Transdermal Scopolamine for Preventing Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Scopolamine
- Indications Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Sep 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.