A Phase 1b, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of Tivozanib (AV-951) Plus FOLFOX6 in Subjects With Advanced Colorectal Cancer and Other Gastrointestinal Cancers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin; Tivozanib
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Gastrointestinal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 30 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2011 Results from this trial presented at the ASCO Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium in January 2011.