A Pilot Study of Perioperative Panitumumab in Combination With Epirubicin, Oxaliplatin and Xeloda in Patients With Resectable Gastroesophageal Adenocarcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Epirubicin; Oxaliplatin; Panitumumab
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2010 to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2008 Status change
- 12 May 2008 New trial record.