A Single Center, Open-label Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of a Dosing Regimen of Eculizumab Added to Conventional Treatment in the Prevention of Antibody-mediated Rejection (AMR) in Positive Crossmatch Living Donor Kidney Transplantation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eculizumab (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Aug 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 May 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jan 2015 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Efficacy of eculizumab in preventing AMR in positive crossmatch patients undergoing +XMatch LDKTx. at 6 months, as reported by Alexion Pharmaceuticals media release.