The pharmacokinetics of two generic co-formulations of lopinavir/ritonavir for HIV infected children: a pilot study of Lopimune vs. the branded product (SURF Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms SURF
- 07 Jan 2010 Results published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy.
- 24 Feb 2009 Actual end date changed from Dec 2008 to Feb 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.