Randomized, double-blind, parallel group, placebo-controlled multi-center study evaluating the efficacy of PN 400 [esomeprazole/naproxen] BID and celecoxib QD in patients with osteoarthritis of the knee.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib; Esomeprazole/naproxen
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; NSAID-induced gastrointestinal damage; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors POZEN
- 05 Dec 2011 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2011 Results published in the Current Medical Research and Opinion.
- 26 Feb 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History