A Single-Arm, Open-Label Pilot Study of the Safety and Immunogenicity of the Merck Quadrivalent Human Papillomavirus Vaccine [human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent; Gardasil] Among HIV-Positive Women in India.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.