A Multi-Center Phase I/II Trial of Vorinostat in Combination With Cyclophosphamide, Etoposide, Prednisone and Rituximab for Elderly Patients With Relapsed Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Etoposide; Filgrastim; Pegfilgrastim; Prednisone; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Apr 2017 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 07 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Apr 2017 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov record.