A Randomized, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Trial to Explore the Effects of 78 Weeks Omalizumab Treatment Given as Add on Therapy on Markers of Airway Inflammation and Remodeling in Patients With Moderate to Severe Persistent Allergic Asthma Receiving Inhaled Corticosteroids and Long Acting Beta-Agonists.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Omalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms eXplore
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 67 to 96 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 06 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.