Phase I study of bevacizumab and sorafenib combined with low dose cyclophosphamide in patients with refractory solid tumors and leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Leukaemia; Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2016 Results from an expansion part of this trial (n=24) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 09 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.