Immunogenicity and safety study of GSK Biologicals' meningococcal vaccine GSK134612 administered in healthy subjects either previously primed with Mencevax ACWY [meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 polysaccharide] or naive to meningococcal vaccination.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Meningococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 02 Feb 2009 Actual patient numbers (272) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.