A Phase II Randomized Study of Cetuximab at Either 500 or 750 mg/m2 Every Other Week for Recurrent or Metastatic Head and Neck Squamous Cell Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Aug 2012 Actual end date (1 Aug 2012 ) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History