An open-label, phase Ib, dose-escalation study of the safety and pharmacology of the anti-CD40 monoclonal antibody SGN-40 administered in combination with bortezomib (Velcade, PS-341) in patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dacetuzumab (Primary) ; Bortezomib
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 14 Nov 2011 Actual end date Apr 2010 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2010 Actual patient number (18) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.