Immunogenicity, reactogenicity and safety of the trivalent influenza subunit vaccine Influvac for the season 2008/2009. An open-label, baseline-controlled multi-center study in two groups: Adult subjects and elderly subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 15 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date changde from Jun 2008 to 25 may 2008 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 15 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2008 to 25 May 2009 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 12 Aug 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.