Pilot study to evaluate the immunogenicity and safety of the HPV [human papillomavirus] quadrivalent vaccine (Gardasil) [human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent] in HIV-infected men.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 13 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2010 to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.