TRY FIRST: A 12-Week, randomized, open-label trial of duloxetine versus generic SSRIs in the treatment of a severe depressive episode.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Citalopram; Duloxetine; Fluoxetine; Paroxetine; Sertraline
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRY FIRST
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 24 Oct 2011 Primary endpoint 'Quick-Inventory-of-Depressive-Symptomology-Self-Report' has not been met.
- 24 Oct 2011 Results published in the International Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 14 Jun 2010 Patient numbers amended from 759 to 750 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History