A Phase 2, Open-label Study to Evaluate Safety and Tolerability, and to Explore the Efficacy, of Dosing Regimens of Intraarticular 4975 in Patients With Chronic Moderate to Severe Pain of the Knee Associated With Osteoarthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capsaicin (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Anesiva
- 06 May 2009 Actual end date changed from Dec 2008 to Jun 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2009 Actual number of patients (54) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2009 Additional lead investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov, last updated 3-3-2009.