A Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Ranging Study of 7.5, 15, and 30 mg of Sublingual Lobeline in Adult ADHD Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lobeline (Primary) ; Methylphenidate
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Apr 2010 Actual patient number (13) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.