Phase 2, Multi-dose, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Multicenter Study of MDX-1100 (Anti-CXCL10 Human Monoclonal Antibody) in Combination With Methotrexate in Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Eldelumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Medarex
- 06 Dec 2011 Results published in the Arthritis and Rheumatism.
- 13 Mar 2010 Bristol-Myers Squibb added as trial sponsor, trial affiliate and lead trial centre as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Nov 2009 Actual initiation date changed from 12 May 2008 to Feb 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History