Efficacy and Safety of Ciprofloxacin Extended-Release [BAYQ3939, Cipro XR] 1000 mg Once-Daily Versus Ciprofloxacin Immediate-Release [BAYQ3939, Cipro IR] 500 mg Twice-Daily Given 7-14 Days in Patients With Complicated Urinary Tract Infections: Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ciprofloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMERON
- Sponsors Bayer
- 22 Mar 2011 Results presented at the 26th Congress of the European Association of Urology.
- 01 Dec 2009 Results published in the Journal of Chemotherapy.
- 01 Dec 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 212 to 304 according to results published in the Journal of Chemotherapy.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History