A Five-Tier, Phase 2 Open-Label Study of IMC-A12 Administered as a Single Agent Every 2 Weeks in Patients With Previously- Treated, Advanced or Metastatic Soft Tissue and Ewing's Sarcoma/PNET.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cixutumumab (Primary)
- Indications Ewing's sarcoma; Leiomyosarcoma; Neuroectodermal tumours; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Sarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ImClone Systems
- 08 May 2012 Actual end date (Feb 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2012 This trial has been recruiting in Belgium, Germany, Netherlands and France and completed in Spain as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.