A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active Controlled, Crossover Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MK-0974 in the Treatment of Acute Migraine in Patients With Stable Vascular Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Telcagepant (Primary) ; Paracetamol
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 06 Jan 2012 Results published in Headache.
- 27 Jun 2010 Results were reported at the 52nd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Headache Society.
- 05 May 2010 Actual number of patients (165) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History