A randomised open-labelled multicentre trial of the efficacy of epirubicin, oxaliplatin and capecitabine (EOX) with or without panitumumab in previously untreated advanced oesophago-gastric cancer (REAL3).
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Epirubicin; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REAL3
- 11 Oct 2016 Results assessing association between genomic loss of heterozygosity and survival in the REAL3 trial (n=86) presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 30 May 2014 Quality of life results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 18 Jan 2014 Results presented at the 2014 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History