A Randomized, Double-Blind Trial Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of Etanercept 50 mg Twice Weekly and Etanercept 50 mg Once Weekly for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRISTINE
- Sponsors Pfizer; Wyeth
- 03 Aug 2017 Results of pooled analysis of 10 trials (NCT00245960, NCT00111449, NCT00663052, NCT00454584) generating evidence concerning the number of patients dropping out of etanercept trials published in the British Journal of Dermatology
- 20 Apr 2012 Actual end date (1 Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jan 2012 Results published in the Journal of Dermatological Treatment.