A Prospective, Sixteen-Week, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Trial of Seroquel [quetiapine] in Combination With Treatment as Usual in Patients With GAD [generalised anxiety disorder] and Remitted Comorbid Opiate Dependence.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary)
- Indications Generalised anxiety disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2008 New trial record.