Multi-center phase 3 trial of minocycline HCl [hydrochloride] [minocycline] 1mg microspheres for the use in subjects with peri-implantitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Minocycline (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Peri-implantitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Johnson & Johnson
- 16 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 182 to 220 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 07 Aug 2009 Actual patient number (50) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Aug 2009 Actual end date (1 Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.