Short course of pegylated GCSF [granulocyte-colony stimulating factor] (Neulasta) [pegfilgrastim] as immunomodulatory therapy for type 1 diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pegfilgrastim (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Mar 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.