A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, 12-week study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of extended release (ER) niacin/laropiprant when added to ongoing lipid-modifying therapy in dyslipidemic patients deemed appropriate for further lipid modification.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Niacin/laropiprant (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 16 Jul 2008 Status changed from initiated to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2008 Planned start date for this trial is Sep 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov
- 12 Jun 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is extended from Jul 2009 to Nov 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov