Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Antiviral Activity and Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Daclatasvir in Subjects Infected With Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 1
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Daclatasvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 30 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Oct 2010 Results presented at the 61st Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
- 02 Oct 2010 Results will be presented at the 61st annual meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD), according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History